Dr. Scoffield has been with AMOR since the dream began in 2003 serving as the CEO. He was integral part of the construction and beginning plans at Afshar Hospital. As Director of Hospital Operations he remains involved in the growth and development of AMOR’s existing and future plans.
- 1978-Brigham Young University UT: Bachelor of Science- Zoology/Pre-Med Studies
- 1982-Illinois College of podiatric Medicine: Bachelor of Science: Basic Medical Sciences, Podiatric Medicine
- 1984-VA Medical Center/University of New Mexico: Podiatric Medical and Surgical Residency
- 1984-2004- Private Practice, Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- 1997-2003- American Association for Ambulatory Health Care- National Accreditation Surveyor
- 2004-2013- AMOR CEO